Cleaning Lubuntu applications (part 1)

Hi,

I would like to discuss the removal of several applications :

- parcelite
The main goal was to add a clipboard manager, because old pcmanfm didn't
manage it well.

Now that pcmanfm2 is used, I would like to know if people experiment
problems with copy & paste without parcelite. If you don't have any
problems, we could remove it from the meta-package.

Also, parcelite is abandoned upstream
(http://parcellite.sourceforge.net/?p=89), so don't expect improvement
in maverick cycle.

- pyNeighborhood
With pcmanfm now using gvfs, we have good support for mounting. I wonder
if we really need a GUI for managing mounts.

Also, It seems that the current version on 10.04 is broken, if you want
to test and add feedbacks, be sure to test the PPA version
(https://launchpad.net/~pyneighborhood/+archive/stable)

If you think about other things to remove, feel free to add them in the
discussion.

Please note that adding and replacing applications should be discuss in
separate topics :)