Re: Cleaning Lubuntu applications (part 1)

I could never get pyNeighborhood to work so I installed Nautilus instead to connect to my Windows network.  If the new pcmanfm can handle the task, then I would be happy to remove pyNeighborhood.  This was using the pyNeighborhood that was installed by default with Lubuntu, I did not install the PPA version you mentioned.