Re: Cleaning Lubuntu applications (part 1)

According to the application's website, parcellite:

Keeps a clipboard history.
Various view options to display items the way you like it.
Daemon mode; guard your clipboard contents when you close applications.
Global hotkeys to display your items quickly.
Perform custom commands using clipboard contents.

None of them seems to be essential for basic clipboard function. Personally,
I never used it, and copy & paste always worked as I expected.

Although 'clipboard guarding' seems to be useful enough, I don't think it is
necessary enough to warrant its place in the meta-package.