Re: 64-bit install?

Lubuntu is simply a remixed ubuntu with different default (and in my
eyes better) packages. The metapackage only describes names of
packages to haul down from the repos. The package managers deal with
which architectures to pull down and will not mix them together. If a
64bit mini iso has been used then 64bit packages will be installed
when the metapackage is requested.
You can do the exact same process with xubuntu, ubuntu, netbookremix,
kubuntu etc etc. And is my preferred way of installing as the upgrades
have already happened :)