Re: Java/IcedTea not working in Chromium

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 04:22:58 -0400
 > Try checking "about:plugins" in Chromium, and see if your Java plugin's
> being
> detected by Chromium. Chances are that it wasn't installed properly though
> (check update-alternatives --display mozilla-javaplugin.so, and that the
> /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libjavaplugin.so link isn't broken).

The Java plugin is NOT detected in about:plugins, only Flash and Schockwave.

The installation seems to be fine according to your instructions, tho:

--------------

agger@urvashi:~/Work$ update-alternatives --display mozilla-javaplugin.so
mozilla-javaplugin.so - auto mode
 lænken peger for øjeblikket på
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/IcedTeaPlugin.so
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/IcedTeaPlugin.so - prioritet 1061
Den bedste aktuelle version er
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/IcedTeaPlugin.so.
agger@urvashi:~/Work$ ls /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
flashplugin-alternative.so  libjavaplugin.so

Maybe install another JVM? But this is supposed to work fine, I should think?