Re: Java/IcedTea not working in Chromium

Carsten

I can understand not installing Firefox but Chromium maybe isn't the answer until it's completed? I could argue that using Google software is like using Windows - a sell out to the corporates - but i do not want a flame war thank you!

I'd suggest giving Midori a try - it's very quick and light on resources. It runs fine on my Samsung 6000 with 256 ram and Lubuntu. Link for it is: http://www.twotoasts.de

Rich