Re: Java/IcedTea not working in Chromium

søn, 06 06 2010 kl. 12:11 +0100, skrev Andrew Woodhead:
> try:
>

> cd /usr/lib/chromium-browser/plugins; sudo ln
> -s /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/IcedTeaPlugin.so
>

> Should be ok.

Thanks, but unfortunately that didn't work - still doesn't show up in
about:plugins either

will investigate further and maybe check out Midori (thanks Richard).

And BTW:

>I could argue that using Google software is like using Windows - a sell
>out to the corporates - but i do not want a flame war thank you!

No flames :-)
Just one thing: Chromium is free software. That way, it's not a bigger
problem than a lot of other things, and people can always fork it if
they want. If Microsoft were to release Windows under the GPL, I
wouldn't have a problem with Windows either :-)