Re: Compiz activation

Hi Steve,

I'm not a 'mad' Compiz fan, and was some what surprised to find in the beta
testing of 10.04 that it most certainly did run on my laptop. As I'm not a
great fan of eye-candy I've not really 'messed' with it. But, as there has
been a request, I guess it could live along with other not supported stuff.
Just as long as it does not take time from the development team, they have
much more important things to be getting on with.