LXAdmin, a collection of little applications to manage settings on LXDE

Hi,

Based on the Sidux applications, and 1 other from Lubuntu community,
LXAdmin is a collection of little python applications to manage some
settings and some tasks on LXDE. Basically, I gathered them in 1 place,
added autotools support and gettext support, and some basic support for
different distributions. There is still no big modification between them
and original applications.

You can find it in the git tree :
http://github.com/gilir/LXAdmin
It's mirrored on Launchpad : https://launchpad.net/lxadmin
Packages for Ubuntu available in the PPA :
https://launchpad.net/~lxadmin-team/+archive/testing

It's still quite focus on Debian/Ubuntu, but I'm sure it can be extended
to other distributions.

It also needs improvements, like when it needs root rights. But, it's
already useful in some cases.

It's developed with git, so it's possible to host it on lxde git if you
want :)

I would like also to begin an experiment with it : activate Launchpad
translation support, and see if it's bring more contributors. I would
like to see if it's interesting of not to use Launchpad for this.