Re: LXAdmin, a collection of little applications to manage settings on LXDE

Le dimanche 27 juin 2010 à 17:04 +0100, Yorvyk a écrit :
> Am I missing something here or should there be a new entry, or two, in
> the menu?

I forgot to mention, each application is separate in a different deb.
lxadmin is only the commons files :

lxadmin common files for lxadmin utilities
lxcc utility to start various configuration tools
lxdmconf utility to change lxdm options
lxfontconfig utility to change font options
lxkeyboardconf utility to change keyboard layout
lxproxy utility to change proxy options
lxscreenshot utility to take screenshot
lxservices utility to manage services
openbox-keyconf utility to change openbox keyboard configuration

Maybe I'll change the name of the packages, and make lxadmin a
meta-package to install all the utilities.