Re: [Lxde-list] LXAdmin, a collection of little applications to manage settings on LXDE

Le dimanche 27 juin 2010 à 17:51 +0200, Andrea Florio a écrit :
> i know you use ubuntu so launchpad looks your first choice, but if we
> move that things on sourceforge i see real reasons to keep the work
> spread on sourceforge,gitub,launchpad.. just use 1 thing.
>
> in other words, i agree on moving that to our sourceforge git repos,
> but
> i don't agree to have the same stuff mirrored on github and
> launchpad.

I used github because I don't have commit access to the sourceforge
git :) No reason to keep it if it's hosted on sourceforge.

For Launchpad, it's mirrored and converted to bzr, to be able to use
features on Launchpad (it's doesn't support git), like the deb building.
The purpose is not to push code there.