Re: Dell Mini-9 issues

Hi Bob,

the 95% stall on install is a known 'bug'. I do not know how much RAM you
have on the Dell, but a couple of pointers that may help from this
problem...

Then a perused through the bios setting and found the setting "APIC Mode"
was set to Disabled. I changed it to Enabled and that seemed to do the trick

and the thread http://newyork.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1473819

I've seen it noted that it can take several hours on low RAM machines to do
the final part of the cleanup.