Re: Lubuntu Maverick Alpha 2

Hi Julien,

Your wish is my command :-) it has been added.

As a hark back to the problem with the CD in 10.04 not correctly checking
itself, I do not know if you got that resolved. If not would it be okay to
add the instructions from
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=94&start=0#p119 for manually
checking the iso and CD?
As I've not had time to 'play' with the 10.10 one fully, is this still a
problem? If so, Bob has kindly updated the thread at
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=94&start=0#p221 .

P.S. Thanks Bob, for updating the thread :-)