Re: WARNING: X-server breakage coming soon to a computer near you

>  200 lines of
>>
>> I will follow the warnings next time

But but but.. <sputter, fume>.. I *did* follow the warnings. :-)  I thought.

Live and learn.

Already got the /home thing covered, I think.  I use symbolic links
for the apps I care about, and let the rest of /home get over-written
during each install.  For example, my .sylpheed-2.0 directory is just
a symbolic link to the actual directory out on another drive.  Same
with all of them.  I never lose data, I just lose the OS.. which I
consider disposable. :-)

Bob