A lightweight presentation application for Lubuntu?

Hello all!

In my country, Microsoft Powerpoint is a popular application in university
and office, and I belive it is also popular in other countries. We have
abiword and gnumeric in Lubuntu but we still don't have any application to
create presentations like Microsoft Powerpoint. So users don't know how to
make presenting slides and install Openoffice.org Impress is not a good idea
for slow computers. Are we going to add an application like this by default
in Lubuntu? I've searched and found some applications like this but it would
not an easy task to install them in Lubuntu for beginner users.

Regards,
Hung

Follow ups