Re: A lightweight presentation application for Lubuntu?

Hi, Hung,

For making slides that are ppt (Microsoft Power-point) compliant, I had to
install open office impress. Now, I get on fine with it, but this older
posting may be able to help you
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=4514399&postcount=16