Re: [lubuntu-desktop]

Hi,

Installing LAMP onto Lubuntu is not officially supported, but I run it on my
system (as do others). The class I held *will* install LAMP to run 'offline'
with lubuntu (or any other flavour). I wrote it and stand by it. When you
are setting it up, it is really important you answer the questions
correctly. It is a pain of mine to try to sort out specific problems. I've
had reported back that re-doing it does work. If it does not, then let me
know, and I will have a further look into it for you.

The class room notes are at
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/07/28/%23ubuntu-classroom.html which has the
link to the slides (which you do need to have).

If you are able to download / play the slides, then the tutorial is
available on my little forum area at
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119