Re: Network icon in panel and blinking tab icon in Chromium

Hi Hung,

It is a known issue, and one of the kind people who help with documentation
has put two methods to get around it onto
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp/MinimalInstall#Unmanaged
Wired Network Use which ever one you prefer :-)