Fwd: Added Phill Whiteside

Hi Julien,

as per an earlier discussion, myself and Zach are going to get the wiki area
sorted out so that it complies with the 'ubuntu standard', but whilst on the
very boring subject of documentation, do you and the team think it is a good
idea to get things planned for 11.04 as per this email?

Hi,

I've created branches for Natty Narwhal for ubuntu-docs, kubuntu-docs

and xubuntu-docs. They can be found at the usual places:

lp:ubuntu-docs/natty /

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-docs/natty*

*

lp:kubuntu-docs/natty /

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/kubuntu-docs/natty*

*

lp:xubuntu-docs/natty /

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/xubuntu-docs/natty*

*

--

Matthew East

http://www.mdke.org*

*

gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF

If so, I will make enquiries as to how I go about it.

P.S., by one way or the other, lubuntu is being brought into the family :)