Re: UI in French?

At 04:04 21/09/2010, Quynh Vu Do wrote:
You should ensure that French language has been installed : Go to the Menu System > Administration and Language Support, then click on Remove/Install language and verify that French is installed. If not install it.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm running Lubuntu of a USB key: Which files should I modify on the key to append "locale=fr_FR.UTF-8 keyb=fr klayout=fr" to the boot command so that at the next reboot, the user will be using a French UI + keyboard without having to do anything?

Thank you.