Lubuntu 10.10 and PCmanFM on default install

Hello,
I made yesterday a fresh intall of Lubuntu 10.10.
And I'm enjoying it as much as I did when I used 10.10 beta's.

But I noticed that PCmanFM still has this "Go -> Network Drives" feature.
But when I clicked it to see my samba shares, it once again gave me a complaiments that it doesn't work. So I once again made some googling becouse I was remembering I needed something and it was gvfs-backends. I apt-get'd it and now it works.

So what I'm mailing about is that what if gvfs-backends is a default part of the .iso -image of Lubuntu 10.10? Maybe we could see it in next stable release? I've seen lots of users who can't google as much as I can (and I'm not even that good in it ;) and there fore they're a little lost why they can't see their pr0n shares on their Windows XP.

It's not a big packet and it's needed if people wants to use the LiveCD with full features.

And I would like to wish to everyone on the list a very nice autumn/spring ;)