Re: Update Manager

About update-manager, yes I'm aware that it takes 10 Mb. But we currently have no other option available to check updates and crash notifications.
You can safely remove update-manager and update-notifer if you want remove this 10 Mb, but you need to update manually.
There is currently a plan to rewrite it with scripts, which should reduce the memory needed, but I don't know when it will be ready.

For translation, it could be not up-to-date, mostly because LXDE didn't release a tarball with this updated translation.

--
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>