a bug in lxandr

Hiyas gang,

well this sums it up....

(01:35:51) Mountian_Man: I have two users who need large letters for their
poor vision. while the other two of us, would really prefer fitting as much
info on the screen as possible. however i havnt found a way to save
resolution preferences per user. the only way i can find to adjust the
resolution, does so for all user. :(

(01:39:56) Mountian_Man: I am sorry, I am still learning linux. it is the
default. the cammand (when i looked under propperties of the icon) is "
lxrand" i think sorry ditracted by toddler
(01:40:12) phillw: Mountian_Man: If they sign on as different users it
should save their profiles
(01:41:12) phillw: lxrand is the one to alter screen properties, however it
should remember them for each user.
(01:41:48) Mountian_Man: nope i have signed in as each user individually and
it adjusts the resolution for all. (preferences>monitor settings)

As they said in Apollo 13, "Euston, we have a problem"