Re: LXDE + OOo Impress + Ubuntu / Lubuntu--> squeezed subscripts

Thanks for the reply. I will send a file when I get home. I'm convinced the same .odp file will look OK in Fedora LXDE Respin, but I will try. By the way, I checked running Linux Mint LXDE in live mode which reproduced the problem.

Anyway, what I do is I just open a new blank presentation file, choose a bullet list layout, or anything else, and start typing. Highlight "particle", go to Format -> Character -> Position tab, choosing subscript, and OK. Pressing F5 gets me into presentation mode.