Re: LXDE + OOo Impress + Ubuntu / Lubuntu--> squeezed subscripts

Am 23.10.2010 11:42, schrieb Mårten Behm:
> Thanks for the reply. I will send a file when I get home. I'm convinced the same .odp file will look OK in Fedora LXDE Respin, but I will try. By the way, I checked running Linux Mint LXDE in live mode which reproduced the problem.
>
> Anyway, what I do is I just open a new blank presentation file, choose a bullet list layout, or anything else, and start typing. Highlight "particle", go to Format -> Character -> Position tab, choosing subscript, and OK. Pressing F5 gets me into presentation mode.

Ok I figured it out I guess. In the Character -> Position Tab make sure
to set the spacing to expanded for example by 1.0 or 2.0 pt. This will
correct the error for me at least. But I had to click on the slide to
unmark the textbox that usally draws arround the bulletpoint list to
have an effect in the fullscreen mode. Please try this and see if it
fixes this also for you.