Re: Prepare UDS for Natty

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 01:34:21 +0100
Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hiyas Yorvyk,
>
> I can discuss with you what back up solutions I have found, just drop me a
> note. I did discuss backing up during the early part of the 10.10 cycle.

I'd be interested to hear your solutions.  What I’m after is a solution (simple) for a single machine and another for networked machines.  I’m currently using a rather messy scripted thing based on rsync and really need some thing better. The solution for single machines must be easy to use for naive users.  I’d like to keep the discussion on-line so others may benefit, or chip in, unless you’ve reasons not to.
Best start a new thread I think.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net