Re: People having trouble with dualboots?

Hi Julien,

I've had a chance to have a chat with "Mr Grub" (Dave Stan, who writes up
and maintains the grub community documentation etc.) A brief summary of our
chat is..

(15:12:32) drs305_: phillw: As far as I've seen, lubuntu is the only one
that doesn't ship os-prober. It's ridiculous and I have no idea why they
didn't include it.
(15:13:28) drs305_: "Oh, I'm new. I can't find Windows. I know - I'll
install os-prober and that will find it. Good thing I knew that...."

Such calls are also hitting the main forum area, could I suggest that we
include it. It is covered on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommonIssuesalong with the
gvfs-backends one, but they are causing support queries to be
raised.