Re: People having trouble with dualboots?

If it will help the cause of getting os-prober installed by default that i
will chime in with my two cents and say that i too had that issue and i have
been an advid linux user for over a year and i have never had to install
os-prober! (thanks bioterror!) I mean i could understand if we were talking
about some development tools like the "build-essentials" package not being
installed by default but os-prober affects ALOT of people as most dont just
single boot lubuntu!