Re: Proposal for Lubuntu Natty schedule

Hiyas Julien,

it all looks great to me, as we now have the meetingology bot on both of our
rooms, just say which room you'd rather use, else I can also book time on
the meetings room if that is the team wish.

I've taken the liberty of cc'ing the UBT council to let them know of the
proposed meeting dates in case there are other padawans from UBT that they
think may benifit from things like documentation day and bug days etc.