Re: Proposal for Lubuntu Natty schedule

Hi,

Regarding the room, I think we will use the #lubuntu channel, since the log are published.
About the special days, I think it will be very LXDE / Lubuntu centric. About the bugs, I plan to organise a small classroom, and after a bug triaging/fixing during the rest of the day, with my help when I'm available.