Re: Applications by default : lightDM instead of LXDM

LightDM more or less works, but it has some glitches and it's hard to set up.
First, its upstart config file is not complete and needs  some fix.
Please if someone know how to do this, help the author.
Second, I never got it work correctly with console Kit and some
authentication thing.
Again, if anyone know how to get it work, please help.
Otherwise, it should be a good replacement for gdm.