How can I help make Lubuntu better, I’m not a programmer.

How can I help make Lubuntu better, I’m not a programmer.  I keep seeing this, or a similar, question asked.

For those who would like to help with bug triaging there is a session in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net, Basics of Bug Triaging, on Wed 15th December at 17:00 UTC.

Reporting bugs is also important.  If you feel this is complicated or are not sure how to do a report, drop a mail to the list or call in to the IRC channel #lubuntu on irc.freenode.net somebody will help, eventually, be patient.

You can also help with translations, even us English speakers.  Again, ask the mailing list or IRC if you want to help.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net

Follow ups