Focus Groups - UBT

Hiyas Pen and Julien,

As promised I did raise the matter of Focus Groups for both Accessibility
and Lubuntu.

Julien,
 Whilst I had been granted permission to liase on behalf of Lubuntu, I'd
appreciate a confirmation that I have the authority to follow
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FGCreation for Lubuntu.

Pen, you would have to have to the same process for accessibility.

>From the temporary channel for the voice control accessibility I've been
steering the devs into not going 'pure gnome', so that we can use it across
all flavours, Manuela has made outstanding progress in the 3 days the
project has been alive. Head strong that lady may be, but has a passion that
has awoken dormant fires in other people.

I really would like to see such a project, as a part of and reporting to
accessibility, succeed and be something we could 'bolt on' to lubuntu.
Whilst our developers time is short and precious, I do honestly believe that
with help from other teams we could attain it.

Please let me know you thoughts, from both teams.