Basics of Bug Triaging

Don’t forget, for those that are interested, that this is this evening (or whatever time of day it is in your time zone).

On Wednesday, December 15th 2010 at 17:00 UTC we welcome Bug Control member Mohamed Amine IL Idrissi (devildante) for a class on the Basics of Bug Triaging.

In order to prepare for this class our instructor has requested that you have a launchpad.net account, which is required for Ubuntu bug triaging.

The class will take place in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net (#ubuntu-classroom-chat for questions).

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net

Follow ups