Re: Basics of Bug Triaging

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:14:40 -0000, Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don’t forget, for those that are interested, that this is this evening (or whatever time of day it is in your time zone).

On Wednesday, December 15th 2010 at 17:00 UTC we welcome Bug Control member Mohamed Amine IL Idrissi (devildante) for a class on the Basics of Bug Triaging.

In order to prepare for this class our instructor has requested that you have a launchpad.net account, which is required for Ubuntu bug triaging.

The class will take place in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net (#ubuntu-classroom-chat for questions).

AN interesting and useful session, even if you think you know what you’re doing it was a useful reminder about things. The logs are here for those that missed it. http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/12/15/%23ubuntu-classroom.txt

--
Steve (Yorvyk)
http://lubuntu.net