Re: drop box

Hi,

If it is of any help for an entry in the wiki, this is the slightly extended Dropbox.desktop file that I use in both .config/autostart and .local/share. The latter will make it appear in the menu (should you need to restart). I also attach the dropbox icon to be put in /usr/share/pixmaps. When the deamon starts it shows up in the system dock.

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Dropbox
Comment=Starts the Dropbox daemon