Re: Chromium Sync

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 04:56:03 -0000, K.de Jong <k.dejong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

On a newly installed lubuntu 10.10
I wanted to sync chromium with google, this was not possible, the process
run after google auth just stops.
I did some updates after that, installed ubuntu tweak and added the ppa to
chromium stable.
It seems chromium did a little better, but it still is not possible to sync
with google.
Is there some special hack i need to do to get this working ?

I use the sync option in Chromium all the time and don't have any issues. It syncs to several machines and when I do a clean install it saves a lot of time being able to sync my bookmarks etc. especially extensions. The only time I've seen a problem was when I had to go through a work proxy for someone. Are you using a proxy?

--
Steve (Yorvyk)
http://lubuntu.net