Re: Chromium Sync

2011/1/2 Steve <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 04:56:03 -0000, K.de Jong <k.dejong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>  Hello,
>>
>> On a newly installed lubuntu 10.10
>> I wanted to sync chromium with google, this was not possible, the process
>> run after google auth just stops.
>> I did some updates after that, installed ubuntu tweak and added the ppa to
>> chromium stable.
>> It seems chromium did a little better, but it still is not possible to
>> sync
>> with google.
>> Is there some special hack i need to do to get this working ?
>>
>>  I use the sync option in Chromium all the time and don't have any issues.
> It syncs to several machines and when I do a clean install it saves a lot of
> time being able to sync my bookmarks etc. especially extensions.
> The only time I've seen a problem was when I had to go through a work proxy
> for someone.  Are you using a proxy?
>
> --
> Steve (Yorvyk)
> http://lubuntu.net

I have real trouble setting up the sync process,
once working i have no doubt is works fine,
as we use it daily on our machines,
but only on lubuntu it stops during the setup of chromium sync.

We do not use a proxy. the trouble is in the software.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Keimpe de Jong (UndiFineD)