Re: Fwd: [Lxde-list] ozon gtk theme

2011/1/25 Simon Steinbeiß <simon.steinbeiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:29:06 +0000
>
> No Problem, I just thought it doesn't make sense to do the same job
> twice :)
>
> So again, let me know when you have specific theming issues, I just
> stumbled upon a few new ones recently (e.g. claws-mail, chromium,
> synaptic) that are now integrated in Greybird (a revamped, more greyish
> version of Bluebird; the intense blue was a bit polarizing in our
> community so I thought I'd go with something smoother) and haven't been
> backported to Bluebird yet (not enough time currently).

Thanks for your work :) We still didn't decide for the final theme,
but if your GTK theme is fast with a good rendering, and play well
with the proposed theme, it will be a good candidate :)

If you want to test the compatibility, you can find our applications
used on Maverick  here : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Applications

For natty, we did some changes to this list, you can see the summary
on this page :  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20101201