Re: channel registration

On 2/14/2011 9:37 AM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
Hiyas Julien,

well it had to eventually happen... we had a troll on the channels. He's been kickbanned (I got a load of abuse in PM over it and have been in touch with freenode over the incident) One of the outcomes was the ubunu irc council getting in touch with me. To make this long chat as short as possible I've only included a couple of lines

(14:39:14) jussi: anyway, so you are happy with the Ubuntu IRC Council lodging a request with freenode that you are included in the #k/x/ubuntu group? (14:40:07) phillw: I am, and also have authorisation from our head of dev to authorise such things.
(14:40:43) phillw: you guys already have access to both areas.
(14:40:43) jussi: ok, excellent. If we have any other issues, we will come grab you :)

I trust that meets with your approval. I see it as yet another step to full adoption..

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw