Re: "get lubuntu" on Lubuntu website

Hiyas Rexmo,

we have recently gotten someone on board to help Julien with the building of
iso's, once they get things sorted I'm sure that an alternate 10.04 iso is
not impossible. Please do remember that the dev team are few, and there are
lots of you good people running and installing lubuntu, pulling one of the
devs off development eats into their precious time. But I've asked them if
one of them who I know can do iso building could find the time to make an
alternate iso for 10.04.

Hi Boss and Jonathan, it seems a reasonable request, I know that your time
is limited. Especially with the push for 11.04, if you could spare the time
to make it for 10.04, which we're supporting as an LTS I think it would be a
decent use of your precious time.