text files bug

People:

I don't know how to exactly fill this bug about text files (and too for
.rtf!?), so if anyone can help me it would be great: A text file copied and
then pasted from a device to another (i did it with my usb key to my hdd and
viceversa) is marked as an executable file (and so, it doesn't open with
leafpad by default since it loads as a script or something...). Note that
this doesn't happen when doing this process between partitions inside the
same disk.
I think that this is a pcmanfm problem, but i really don't know. I'm using
pcmanfm 0.9.7 on 10.04.
I've tested it in my three lubuntu machines, all did the same. I've tried it
before and after the lxde/ppa update.

--
>> jpxsat <http://jpxsat-informatica.blogspot.com/>
>> Ubuntu user #29.157 (Lubuntu 10.04)