Re: Creating alternate ISOs, 64bit ISOs, etc. (status update)

Howdy Jonathan,
Sorry for the delay, I was making sure everyone in our group was into this:

We are interested in giving a hand with building install ISOs.
Is there a source for information on this process?
Could you help us out in getting started?

You do an EXCELLENT job and we know that opensource can be a very time
demanding hobby thus we wanna help out!

Many many thanks
REXMO

 Free Open Source Software advocate