Re: Fw: [Lxde-list] update-notifier causes xscreensaver / gnome-screensaver snafu

> As this is Lubuntu related I have forwarded it to the Lubuntu list <lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Please file a bug on Launchpad, as 10.04 is an LTS version and has another couple of years life left.

I'll do that... though I'm not sure what component to file against.

Regardless, some of the points I made were not Lubuntu, but
LXDE-related, so I hope the list won't ignore my message? Even if
update-notifier can be fixed, who guarantees that some other component
in the future won't start gnome-screensaver and mess up xscreensaver?