Re: Postler?

It has no much dependencies, but its state is very critical. I'm waiting
(desperate, might say) for Jupiter a long time ago. And testing Postler is a
begining, but it doesn't work very well. I found some issues (remitent
errors, UTF8 bad codes, it freezes when retrieving data, doesn't connect
with Dexter yet, etc).

And it's not able to compose a real HTML rich text, so Sylpheed is the best
option right now. But I must be critic with Sylpheed interface. It's ugly
(reminds me those old KDE apps with lots and lots of frames) and a bit
complicated. Postler's interface is better and easier, but it's in "baby"
status.

<http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/>  <http://www.lubuntu.net/>