Checking bzr commits (was: Re: Lxkeymap )

On 01 Mar 2011 00:13 +0100 Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le lundi 28 février 2011 à 16:17 +0100, Leszek Lesner a écrit :

>> Sorry again. I doublechecked launchpad and bazaar. It seems I missed
>> to commit the banner.png & banner.xcf source file.

One way to check this kind of thing is to do something like:

  bzr status  # Make sure status is completely clean
  bzr export ../mytest  # Export a copy of the bzr'ed files
  cd ../mytest
  # Look around, build the software/package, install, test, etc.

  cd $OLDPWD
  rm -r ../mytest #  When finished with mytest, clean it up

because mytest will only have in it files and directories that really
are known to bzr.  It will not export stuff it does not know about :)

Jonathan