Re: Audio players - some thoughts & RFC

And no, you're right, this is NOT a democracy. I mean, the audio player
has its own discussion (where everybody in this list voted their
suggestion). But there's one thing we cannot forget, the technical
details about RAM consumption, the space needed in the ISO, the license
of the included product in a third party release, the update schedule
and availability of packages, etc.

Believe when I tell that the coordinator of this project, Julien, is
doing the best for keeping Lubuntu as efficient and attractive as
possible. And I think we could demonstrate some empathy and trust for
him.