Re: Any major "must fix before Beta" issues left in Lubuntu?

Though I have not had time to properly test this out if it now takes more
ram to install I think we need to address that soon. Lets not lose sight of
what lubuntu is just because we are trying to please others. Lubuntus small
footprint is a high quality of it so I would hate to see that go.