Re: Lubuntu and updates

Hiyas jonathan,

We have to manually subscribe to each page, which is a pain. As I get better
I'll discuss setting up a wiki team, but the admin / wiki gang should all be
on the lubuntu main mailing list. With the loss of the Team Leader of the
ubuntu-beginners-wiki and ubuntu-youth team for real life issues, things are
a bit hectic. Please bear with us.... normal service will be resumed soon.
We are working our socks off behind the scenes. Any team that we are
involved in need only give any of us a 'shout' and you will have us arrive
en-masse.
Getting a replacement laptop for myself and a dev on SII and Speechcontrol
has taken some doing. I'm hopefully going to get my phillw.net email address
system unlocked shortly, my friend in USA locked it down once he was aware
of the armed robbery. The good news is that once unlocked you can have an
@lubuntu email address that will feed to your standard email account. I
*think* I ordered 2,000 email addresses, but as Derrick has 20,000 we are
not going to run out!

We need to be told of alterations / errors by the devs or members of
teams.... we are psychotic not psychic :D

My kindest regards,

Phill.
P.S. just as a catchup for me, how far did you get with the conversion for
inferno from the aged xchat project? I know sii-inferno is still 'alive' but
have not really had the time to chat to them.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw