Re: system requirements question, 5.4 gb of free space needed?

Le Sunday 01 May 2011 à 00:29 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :
> There is a file within the Lubuntu 11.04 ISO called
> casper/filesystem.size but it seems to be unchanged since 2010-09-06
> and
> I don't yet know what if anything actually uses it :)

In previous ubiquity version, this file was read to determine the size
of the system installed.
But in Natty, the value was hard-coded in Ubiquity code :/, and very
late in the cycle. We didn't have time to provide a workaround for
this :(